eBay

My recent obsession - bidding on eBay!

My latest purchase - a vintage Manchester United jersey (2000-2001 season)...Umbro & Vodafone sponsors (the only year this combination existed)

I came across this site Get It Next while looking up items that were listed on eBay. This site searches for items on eBay and has most of its features. The best part about this site is that it counts down the time till the last second.

Tip/disclaimer: I would recommend you to use eBay for bidding with Get It Next open in another window as a reference. There was a slight offset in the timer in the two websites towards the end of the auction. So beware!

Illustration:

2 comments:

ashwath said...

Don't tell me you are planning to wear your vintage T shirt. For all you know, it might still stink of sweat from the last person who wore it.

Animesh Singh said...

try to take a look here also Hot Deals , it will help to you to save our money.